My contact information can be found below the FAQ, which is a not-so-subtle hint that you should at least skim the FAQ before emailing me about the fabulous guest post you have prepared about dental implants.
I do my best to reply to the messages I get, but I can’t guarantee I’ll have time to reply to every one of them. Sometimes life gets crazy, you know?
Guest posts, advertising, and linking
- Do you accept guest posts for your site?
This is a personal blog, so no, I don’t accept guest posts unless you are my clone.
If you email me asking to guest post anyway, I am going to troll you. I will tell you I would love for you to write a post and I already have a topic in mind. I will ask you to come to this page and write a 300-word essay about why you didn’t read this FAQ. If that’s how you ended up here, it’s your own damn fault. You were warned. If you wanted me to take 30 seconds to read your email you should have taken 30 seconds to skim this FAQ first.
- I’d like to send you a product or a book to review. Is that cool?
You can stuff my mailbox with goodies, but I don’t do many reviews on this site. If I do mention your product, I will mention that I received it for free because I am ethical like that. Please read my official review policy for more information. Also read at least the first page of my blog and my about page before you contact me to be sure my site fits the niche you want to target. It will save us all some time when you realize my readers have no interest in hair plugs. Once you’ve done all your homework, email me to see if I’m interested at .
- I would like to advertise on your site. How do I do that?
- Is it okay if I link to your site from my blog?
Yeah, that’s fine. Generally you don’t need to ask permission for that kind of thing. If you do link to me, feel free to email me at to let me know, but you don’t have to.
- Can we exchange links?
No, we can’t. Please don’t ask. My finger gets exhausted dragging your request to the trash can.
- Do you accept sponsored content?
Ew, no. Also, I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it.
PastaQueen, JenFul and my weight-loss era
- Didn’t this site used to be called JenFul?
Yes, it did. JenFul is short for Jennette Fulda. Unfortunately, once I started blogging at JenFul.com people started calling me Jen, which annoyed the hell out of me. I know several people named Jen and they are all lovely, talented people. However, I am not a Jen. I’m just not. In 2015 I decided to move my blog to JennetteFulda.com so people would stop with that already.
- And before that didn’t you blog at PastaQueen.com?Yes, I used to blog about weight loss and healthy living at PastaQueen.com between 2005-2011. My blog became fairly well known in the weight-loss blogging community, and because of that PastaQueen became a name associated solely with the weight loss and healthy living aspects of my life. In 2008 I started blogging about whatever interested me, trying to re-brand the blog as “Life after the ‘after’ photo.” (Pro tip: Rebranding your blog is hard, if not impossible.) The emails, comments and press releases I received made it clear that people still thought of PastaQueen.com as a weight loss site.
Weight loss and weight management will always be a part of my life, but it is no longer the major focus of my life. I’ve written basically all I have to say on that topic. To reflect that change, I started blogging at JenFul, which is a shortened form of my full name, Jennette Fulda. Then in 2015 I moved all my JenFul posts to JennetteFulda.com because I was sick of people calling me Jen.
The PastaQueen site is still up and you are free to browse the archives for inspiration. PastaQueen is a name I associate with a certain (and mostly amazing) period of my life. I ditched the name not because I don’t like it but because it doesn’t represent who I am that well anymore.
Personal and other stuff
- Can I give you advice on how to cut your hair, where to get your eyebrows plucked and what to wear?
No, thanks. I walk around this ugly on purpose.
- Hey, didn’t you have a headache? Do you still have it?
Yes, I do. Let’s ignore it and maybe it will go away.
- About that headache. Have you tried-?
- I really love your blog and your book! You must think I’m a stalker.
No, I don’t think you’re a stalker (unless that was you parked in the red Honda eating pistachios outside my apartment all night). Just shoot me an email if you want. If I don’t respond it’s nothing personal. I can’t promise to respond to all my email.
- I really enjoyed your latest book, “Chocolate & Vicodin.” You must think I’m an asshole for how much I liked reading about your pain!
No, I don’t think you’re an asshole. Trust me, I want you to like the book. I’d only hate you if you gave me the headache. So, if you have a voodoo doll with my name on it, please take out the pins. Thanks.
My Contact Information
7915 S Emerson Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46237